Popular Posts

Sunday, October 28, 2012

"Magyk" by Angie Sage

 Princess Jenna doesn't know what her life is anymore. It seems she can barely trust anyone anymore, let alone let them guide her to safety from the Hunter. But when you think about it, and I mean really think about it, and find the memories that those people have made with you, and think of those happy times, then you can trust again. Though with Jenna, it's like an on and off switch. being in a land of mystery and beasts (and sometimes the beasts are human), she can't find her way around. The lights of joy and safety keep on flickering out, and Jenna must find her way in darkenesse magyk.
I'm not completely sure if she can keep it together. she only has half of her family, and an ExtraOrdinary Wizard that she only met two days ago. I don't think I would be able to understand what was happening, or respond to being a princess. It would be too much to handle, if I were Jenna.
But princesses must be calm and collected, and to make the right and strong decisions.
And I'm no princess.
But Jenna is.

No comments:

Post a Comment